If you want to reach the population of West Africa, one channel stands out: the mobile phone.
Virtually every adult in the region has a phone. According to the World Bank, the Gambia's mobile subscription rate is 111 percent. Senegal's is 114 percent. Sierra Leone's is 86 per cent.
Alchemy has connections into all of the mobile networks that serve these mobile users. Our products help public and private enterprises to…
- Send SMS messages in bulk
- Send rich messages in bulk (WhatsApp, iMessage etc)
- Acquire your own short codes
- Send one-time security passcodes
- Make cloud-based voice calls
- Use APIs to automate the sending of messages and calls
We work with three types of customers…
Want to communicate with your customers personally, and in real time? Want to give them a channel through which to reply?
It's time to look beyond email, billboards, TV or radio.
Alchemy will help you open up the mobile channel. It's easy to get started. You don't need specialist training, and you can control your costs with fixed monthly fees. You can use our services to send messages such as:
- "You just paid 20 dalasi"
- "Here is your daily horoscope"
- "Enter this secure passcode"
We already work with major businesses across West Africa such as…
- Standard Chartered Bank Ltd
- Guaranty Trust Bank Ltd
- Prime Insurance
- Tamala Hotel (Real Hotels Group)
- Gambia Radio and Television Services
- National Youth Council
- Access Bank Gambia
- Facebook, Whatsapp and Google
- Gambia Football Players Association
- Trust Bank Ltd
- Bloom Bank
- Marina Internationl School
- National Youth Council
Governments in West Africa face two key challenges when communicating with citizens: ensuring they reach the entire adult population and verifying the identity of people who may lack official documents (or an address).
But (almost) everyone has a phone. This makes the mobile an excellent channel through which to send alerts – and also a reliable source of identity.
This is why more and more government departments use Alchemy services to send important notices such as:
- "Your appointment is tomorrow at 9.30am"
- "It is safe to fish today"
- "Use this code to register"
Alchemy's government customers include:
- Department Of Fisheries
- Gambia Revenue Authority
- Ministry Of Health
- Gambia Fire and Rescue Services
International telco partners
Are you looking for a direct route into West Africa? If you are an aggregator with international clients that want to reach customers in the region, Alchemy can help.
We are the only local intermediary that can offer direct connections to operators across The Gambia, Sierra Leone and Senegal.
Please contact us if you want to join our operator and aggregator partners such as:
- Africell Ltd
- Gamcel Ltd
- Qcell Ltd
- Orange International
- Telecel Global (International)
- Infobip (International)
- AWS (International)
- Monty Mobile